Thursday, October 7, 2010

BIFF presents their 7th Annual Film Festival Poster by artist Dede Brown

Nassau, Bahamas - Bahamas International Film Festival present their 2010 Festival Poster designed by Dede Brown.

Dede Brown - Artist, Designer and Photographer

"When I was first approached about designing BIFF’s 7th Annual Film Festival Poster, I felt that it was a great opportunity for me, to engage in, what I consider to be a professional, creative and challenging design project. It also gave me the chance to build on my rrelationship with BIFF. As artists, individual or collective groups/entities, I feel that it is very important that we all support and encourage one another as we all make up the Bahamian Arts Community, a small yet steady growing enterprise, which will continue to grow as long as we’re all working together," said Brown.

Born in Freeport, Grand Bahama Island and is currently living and working in Nassau, Bahamas.

She has a BFA in Interior Design, Minor in Photography, Savannah College of Art & Design, Savannah Georgia, 2002- 2006