Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Devard & Deaughn Darling As One Foundation Summer Camp



Grand Bahama, Bahamas - For the 5th year running, The Devard & Devaughn Darling Football Camp was well attended by just over 75 Children ages 11 to 17 on its first day at the Freeport Football Rugby Club. The final day of the 2-day camp runs on July 13th from 9am - 3pm . The camp moves to Nassau on July 15th and 16th.

Darling brought two NFL players Derrick Martin of the Green Bay Packers and Darrius Heyward-Bey of the Oakland Raiders, who will be assisted visiting and local coaches. Others involved are Quinton Coryatt, Rico MacDonald, Warrick Holdman, and Bobby Engram.

Darling was drafted on June 2nd by the UFL Omaha Nighthawks, but has made no decision to join the team, and continues to be a free agent.

“I have received medical clearance from my doctor’s and look forward to joining an NFL team in the near future. I have worked hard over the past few months rehabbing my torn ACL and conditioning myself to return to the NFL stronger, quicker, and more determined than ever to make an impact on the field. I have great respect for the UFL; however I will not be signing with one of their teams.” Devard Darling.