Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bahamas Wedding & Lifestyle Photographer, Lyndah Wells Launches new website



Freeport, Grand Bahama- www.lyndahwells.com The crisp, clean & modern website of Bahamas Wedding & Lifestyle photographer Lyndah Wells was launched at the end of March, 2011 and really is a true interpretation of her shooting style.
Filled a wide range of her work and also unexpected tidbits about her,  her Website becomes truly personal experience for visitors.

All images ©2010-2011 Lyndah Wells Photography



click to enlarge


"I want people to get to know me, to feel a connection between my images and themselves. Brides & grooms to be as well as families have to identify with a photographer and their style of shooting before they consider putting their trust in them and I hope that the many that have entrusted me with their most treasured moments and those that will in the future will find the images on my new website aspirational."
"I worked hard on getting the right balance of images, the styling of my site and also the music to all work in harmony to provide the most authentic experience of my work & myself.

There are many brides that are considering destination weddings in the Caribbean and specifically the Bahamas, this year alone I have photographed 7 destination weddings hosted at Pelican Bay Hotel, I'm lucky that I have been able to build a special relationship with them over the past few years. They understand and appreciate my style of photography and have commissioned me for private and promotional work, with 15 of my portraits depicting Bahamian children on permanent display in Delphines, their largest event room in their newly constructed meetings venue The Canal House.
My images can also be found on their website www.pelicanbayhotel.com

For Bahamian brides, I feel that, considering the style of traditional photography that they have been used to in the past with Bahamanian wedding photographers, my wedding photography style is new and refreshing for them.

Gone out the window are those restricted poses, they want memories that are fresh and reflective of the time and effort they put in planning this day, they understand that the photographer they book for their wedding will be the single most important service that they book.






As brides look back on the beauty of the ceremony and reception, the cake and the dinner that were so thoughtfully planned for, the menus are gone, the tuxedos and rentals are returned, and the guests have left. What remains after that day is their love for one another and the images we capture together. It is for this reason I take my role as a wedding photographer so very seriously.
I want every bride to know that the work I do does not just stop after the click of the shutter on the last image of the day but goes on into the creation of their wedding albums, which I personally design, the thank you cards & personalized site that hosts their images
free for 3 months so that friends and family can access images easily. I am a member of Pictage  a wedding photographers community,
I also offer a variety of premium prints so that the images of their day can be displayed as art in their homes. 

Visit the site HERE


About Lyndah Wells

Lyndah Wells is a Wedding & Lifestyle photographer, based in Freeport, Grand Bahama in the beautiful Islands of The Bahamas. She was born in Lagos, Nigeria and raised in London, England.
“ As a photographer, I bring to my work a unique background in Fashion & Design, I explore photography fully. It is my goal to create images that are memorable and deliver exceptional photography with every press of the shutter, Photography makes me happy, it allows me to reveal myself but more importantly, It allows me capture an irreplaceable moment in time for my clients."