Here are our top ten reasons:
1. Investors Are Welcome. Buying property is straight-forward and
uncomplicated in The Bahamas. The streamlined process holds very
few restrictions and virtually no red tape. Anyone can own property
freehold in their own name.
2. NO Tax. No Capital Gains Tax. No Inheritance Tax. No Corporate Tax.
No Personal Tax. And in Freeport, Grand Bahama Island—No Property
3. Available & Affordable. A wide variety of single-family homes,
condominiums, apartment buildings, raw land, commercial office
space, industrial complexes, marinas, farmland, and beach tracts for
development are available and priced to sell.
4. Stable Democratic Government. The Bahamas history as a peaceful,
almost 300-year-old democracy lends a unmatched stability and
confidence to international investors who call The Bahamas home.
5. Location. Location. Location. Only 65 miles from South Florida, The
Bahamas has frequent US and international flights, private airports,
and pre-clearance facilities in Grand Bahama Island and Nassau. Close
proximity to North American markets and Latin American financial
centers is also a big plus.
6. Quality of Life. The most beautiful water in the world, paired with an
ideal climate is enough to call The Bahamas a true paradise. Pair this
with modern infrastructure, high speed telecommunications, top
restaurants, duty-free shopping, private international schools, a wide
variety of boating, water sports, and a pristine environment make The
Bahamas a natural choice for enjoying a top quality of life.
7. The People. Bahamian hospitality is second to none. The warm local
and international community who call The Bahamas home are active in
supporting civic, educational, arts, service, and social events, as well as
churches of every faith. A great place to live and work, The Bahamas is
an English-speaking nation with global-flair and the heart of a small
8. Financing Available. An international banking and insurance hub,
financing is available locally from banks and investment institutions.
9. Permanent Residency. The opportunity to apply for Permanent
Residency if you invest $500,000 is open to second home owners and
developers—and may carry significant advantages in home countries.
10. A Buyer’s Market in 2015. There are real estate deals in residential
and commercial property that represent unparalleled opportunities for
returns on investment right now.
The Bahamas is an unbeatable combination of beauty, value, and bright
opportunity unique in all of the world—a place more and more savvy
investors are calling home.
|See Listing ID #8032 at www.sarlesrealty.com for more photos & information on unique Grand Bahama estate|