Friday, April 30, 2010
Job of The Week!
Posted by: BAF Financial & Insurance (Bahamas) Ltd.
BAF Financial & Insurance (Bahamas) Ltd. is searching for a Customer Service Representative. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to work with limited supervision in a service driven progressive culture is a must.
* Perform administrative and clerical duties with efficiency as assigned by Manager;
* Greet and receive walk in abd telephone clients in a professional manner;
* Handle internal and external client queries;
* Perform duties as a cashier, receiving premium payments, etc.;
* Receive applications for credit life, General Insurance and Mortgages and liaise with Financial Institutions;
* Key in applications and ensure accurate application processing;
* Liaise with Underwriting department on application issues and approvals;
* General reporting and administation of all insurance products.
* Ability work with limited supervision and learn new skills quickly;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Ability to execute duties with accuracy and proficiency;
* Demonstrate a keen eye for details;
* Ability to work under pressure and follow company guidelines;
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a harmonious relationship with co-workers;
* Ability to maintain confidentiality;
* Reliable, dependable and flexible team-player;
* Working knowledge of MS WORD, MS EXCEL and Business Math;
* Customer focused.
* Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field (Bachelor Degree a plus);
* 2plus years experience in an insurance or banking operation or similar position;
* Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Excel;
* Insurance or Banking designations a plus.
Benefits - Salary commensurate with current salary scale, skills and experience. Attractive benefit package including Life, Health Insurance and Pension.
Please submit Resume to the Human Resources Department, P.O. Box N-4815, Nassau, Bahamas or fax (242) 361 2525 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.