Wednesday, January 13, 2010

VIDEO-Certified Personal trainers- Innovative Fitness Group

If you know me or Jamie, You'll know that we like to get our fitness on, even when I can't get to the gym , I'll walk or run the 6 miles from my house to Taino Beach & back ( If you see me just wave or beep your horn;-))




I believe in being healthy & fit and personally, I just simply LIKE excercising.

So When a friend told me about a brilliant Circuit Training class offered by two personal trainers, I went along to try it out. 'Big' Rob & Charles offer a 1hr circuit training class at GB Fitness center on East Atlantic Drive, to anyone at any level of fitness. They also throw in a complimentary diet/eating plan.

Try it, you'll see the difference withing a month- I can personally say this because it happened to me!

Circuit Training- First Session Free $15

Classes: Monday, Wed, Fri at 7am & 1pm

Call 242 533 1197 or email

www.innovativefitnessgroup.com

Facebook fan Page